The constitution is a formal document that sets out the rules for running the company. It protects the rights of minor shareholders and ensures the company is controlled by those people that you wish it to be controlled by. Once the constitution has been accepted, it must be filed with Companies Office, and the company needs to incorporate that constitution.
What is the company constitution?
Is the constitution compulsory for the company?
No, there is no requirement for a company to have a constitution. But it is necessary for the company.
Why have a constitution?
- Determine how directors are appointed and removed.
- Rights and obligations of shareholders and directors.
- The procedure of share transfers can be limited.
- The process of decision making can be outlined.
- To restrain shareholders and directors.
Why choose us?
Premium Accounting Solutions has a group of professionals. With our professional knowledge, and rich experience we are able to give you proper company constitution advisory. If you wish to discuss the terms of the constitution, book an appointment with us today and let our professionals help to assist establish your company constitution. Get in touch now!
This page is also available in: 简体中文