All Accounting Categories
Form Number: IR281 / Form Code: IR281
About This Form
A voluntary disclosure is when you tell us what is wrong with your tax returns before we find out in some other way. For example, you left out some income from your return or claimed expenses that you were not entitled to.
Any individual, business, trust or employer can make a voluntary disclosure.
You can make a voluntary disclosure at any time in writing or by calling us.
How to Use This Form
You can make your disclosure by:
- sending us a secure mail in myIR
- completing and sending us a Voluntary disclosure – IR281 form
- calling us
- sending us a letter, fax or email
- visiting one of our offices
- telling us during an interview
- using the ‘make an amendment’ option in myIR, (where available).
This page is also available in: 简体中文