All Accounting Categories
Form Number: IR281P / Form Code: IR281P
About This Form
A voluntary disclosure is when you tell us what is wrong with your tax returns before we find out in some other way. For example, you left out some income from your return or claimed expenses that you were not entitled to.
Any individual, business, trust or employer can make a voluntary disclosure. You can make a voluntary disclosure at any time in writing or by calling us.
How to Use This Form
Please supply the following details about your voluntary disclosure.
- Your reasons for making it.
- The tax type(s) and year(s) or period(s) the disclosure relates to.
- All relevant information, including outstanding returns, so we can work out how much tax you owe. You should also include
- full details of the property(ies) on the back of this form.
- If you don’t have all the information, please tell us when you will be able to supply it
This page is also available in: 简体中文